bad habits/addictions/laziness/weaknesses

I occassionly make single servings of cookie dought just to eat.
I don't wash my kitchen floor nearly as often as I should.
I sometimes accidentally zone out when my husband is talking to me and tune back in just in time to catch him saying, "so what do you think?" (this so bad. I think I seriously may have a mental problem.)
I wear my disposable contacts way longer then I should.
I am terribly afraid of hurting people's feelings so I often don't speak up or give my real opinion.
I am still totally in love with my high school. go Indians! and I haven't been back there in over six years.
I sometimes cut my own hair. and highlight it. not good.
I curl my eyelashes after I have put mascara on. (they say you are not supposed to do that.)
I (we) let our dog sleep with us. under the covers. with her head up on the pillows.
I totally procrastinate paying my bills.
I am addicted to facebook.
I forget to return calls. often.
I buy vintage furniture palnning on reupostlering them and never do.
I am addicted to buying chairs from goodwill, flea markets, antique stores, etc. and our house is really tiny.
I rarely make my bed.
I like Bon Jovi.

No comments: